Vienna the Bachelor 15 Facts About Vienna GirardiMovies, Video & TV
Vienna on this season's 14 of "The Bachelor" has taken a lot of hits on the show. She's known for alienating just about all of the other contestants and somehow keeps Jake's interest. What makes Jake so drawn to Vienna? Not a whole lot has been focused on facts regarding Vienna Girardi. Her appeal goes both ways with viewers and mostly one way with her fellow "Bachelor" contestants.
Although Vienna is a self-proclaimed "daddy's girl" and giddily admits she's unemployed in spite of being an educated woman, there's something charming about her. Because she's a party girl at heart and honest about who she is, Vienna has gone far. Like or her not, Vienna is undeniably funny and upbeat. Here are 15 interesting and fun facts about "The Bachelor's" Vienna.
1. Vienna was born in Geneva, Florida in May 1986.
2. Vienna's mother is a former topless dancer.
3. "Hooters" in Sanford, Florida was a place of employment for Vienna in 2007 for eight months.
4. Vienna's father was associated with Vinnie's Tire Service and Vinnman, Inc. .
5. Her degree is held in Interpersonal Organizational Communications.
6. Vienna was a member of Kappa Delta at the University of Central Florida.
7. Vienna posed in scantily clad clothing for various photo shoots in college, some in calendars.
8. Chloe is the name of Vienna's canine daughter. She's so cute!
9. Vienna's father has purchased at least 5 cars for her and replaced the ones she has damaged.
10. Vienna's ex-husband is a Marine whose name is Josh Riley.
11. Vienna admits she's a horrible driver.
12. Josh and Vienna were married 10 months.
13. The couple resided in North Carolina before Vienna moved back to Florida.
14. Vienna was most recently a marketing representative before becoming unemployed.
15. Vienna's quote about herself, "I don't think I'm a bad person. I'm just very honest."
Vienna is carefree, fun, and knows how to keep Jake so interested, he shrugs off everything the other contestants have told him. "The Bachelor" has made Vienna the most controversial contestant ever on this reality show. What is it about her? Will she really win Jake's heart on the final episode of "The Bachelor" on March 1st?
For more fun facts about the other finalist up for Jake's heart on "The Bachelor", check out Facts About Tenley here.